OMSI 2 Repaints
**HOW TO USE**
- Import these .TGA (Targa) Files in this archieve into your editor of choise (Paint.NET, GIMP or Photoshop are good options)
- Name the template layer accordingly (ie. Template) so that you can easily identify it.
- Create a new layer called 'Paint Layer' and set it to 'Multiply'.
- Once you have created your basic paint layer and painted, you can now create several groups/folders to keep extra elements (eg. Logos & Adverts)
- Save two versions of your file, a file that allows you to easily return to your repaint and edit, and also export as a .TGA file for use in-game.
Credits: Liam Wigley