OMSI 2 Buses
SCANIA touring HD model information; Model: husni (ets2) Omsi convert: the.omsi Textures, paintings: the.omsi & husni (for original paintings) Script & Sounds: Helvete (man lions coach) Special thanks Glass texture for alexander v. Please do not upload anywhere else. Do not share elsewhere.
Model: husni (ets2)
Omsi convert: the.omsi
Textures, paintings: the.omsi & husni (for original paintings
Script & Sounds: Helvete (man lions coach)
Glass texture for alexander v.
Download: Scania_Touring .rar (104 MB)
we decided to release it as it is. Thus, some smaller bugs are still there, which we couldn't fix. If you are a
modder yourself and think you could help us patch these up, feel free to contact us. Known bugs:
- the onboard destination sign can't display some characters, like ö,ü,ő... (needs a different font)
- the suspension of the bus is a bit too "wobbly"
- the bus is not AI compatible
The 3 door articulated version of the Volvo 7700 Facelift family, built on B9LA chassis.
This package contains the 3 door version of the Volvo 7700A bodied bus, built on the B9LA chassis in two
- IVU Ticketbox ticketprinter/"IBIS" system, orange led matrix displays
- EMKE ticket printer/VULTRON display controller, green BUSE matrix displays (typical Hungarian setup)
Busfahrer-JJ (modeling of the bus)
Skinner_11 (modeling of the dashboard/extras, some scripts, this manual)
Tatrafan99 (Import to Omsi)
Mani-Vest (Joint animation)
Nico K. (Sound)
florian99 (lot of extras, helping with the manual, repaints)
padarmartin (scripts/converting the dashboard, BUSE matrix, Vultron)
Sprintex (textures, repaints)
Alterr & Wizard (scripts)
RATTI (more realistic drivetrain scripts)
JXBELL (EMKE printer)
Sven Daniel (Ticketbox printer)
Seevetal LetsPlayer (Pictures/Videos)
ViMaX (pictures and drivetrain data)
Tamás Molnár (feedback and information about the real bus)
Márton Béres (pictures/videos/some sounds)
Neoplaner (Tips and Tricks/Omsi Import)
Each DLC package includes:
- A full copy of the latest version of the DLC, including every file so you are guaranteed an identical experience to users who obtain the DLC officially
- Simple installation instructions from start to finish, to ensure you have no difficulty in using our DLC packages
- A cumulative changelog of the DLC's updates so you know what each new DLC update brings, and what previous DLC updates have added
- All optional official addons released by the developers, e.g. a branding patch which adds real life logos and emblems (these also include installation instructions and all files so you have an identical and stress free experience)
- Information on where to download community-made modifications, repaints (liveries) and other content, also including installation instructions for this
- A clearly labelled manual with the same title as the DLC so it is easy to locate (the lazy developers neglected this)
- Any notes, current issues or technical details to look out for (useful for community modders)
The latest version and latest updated links to these packages is available on the link below. Includes 7 different file hoster links, including torrent.
Credits: Steam DLC
I have transferred the design of the newly shown Lion's City to the old Berlin DD as well as I could. No changes were made to the actual 3D model. That is, it is a repaint-based mod. This mod is purely fictional.
new exterior textures
new xenon headlamps with combined LED light strip for daytime, stationary and flashing lights
new LED side marker lights new LED taillights
new LED matrix (white) with original Lawo fonts (by Teneberus)
customized X10 yard file (by Teneberus) Repaint-dependent car numbers and license plates
repaintable rims and tires (on the main repaint)
corrected driving physics
Credits: Trammi, Marcel Kuhnt, Teneberus
BUSSCAR Low floor articulated and bi articulated, hope you like the model, although not all excited, okay playable.
For OMSI 2 v2.3.x
Download: Busscar_Urbanuss_2010_Low_Floor_Articulado_e_Biarticulado.rar (219 MB)