Pack of polish bus Solbus SolCity SM10/SM12/SM18 in 5 variants.
SM10 2D / SM10 3D - MIDI 10.5m
SM12 3D - MAXI 12m, also available with LNG version
SM18 4D - MEGA 18m articulated bus
O305 Addon is required.
- Passengers also get in with single doors
- Reversing lights with automatic
- Automatic transmission revised
- Matrix lighting corrected
- Printer cable removed from automatic button console (AFR 200)
Download: Perotinus_MB_O303_V1-1-1.zip (281 MB)
About the buses:
- VOLVO D7C sounds.
- New dashboard.
- New ticket machines.
- BUSE passenger display.
- New, edited VOITH transmission.
- Several version contain swing door.
- Edited driver, and passenger views.
More information of the bus, in the READ ME.pdf
FUTÁR, door handling: BURST
BKV (Budapesti Közlekedési Vállalat) MOD:
-Main BKV mod: OMSIWind
-Dashboard modification: Professsor, and DeliBácsi
-Paint: Kozma Norbi
Special thanks: Csernák Gergely, and Tóth Barnabás
Download: bkk_futar_v1.rar (106 MB)
- the main author of the add-on is MichauSto aka M. A. N. U. L.
- no reupload
- the model is at an early stage of development, but it can be qualified as a "playable beta" for the sake of working driving function, passenger service and complete cabin equipment;
- we do not answer questions related to the installation and operation of the add-on;
- we kindly ask you not to report bugs - that's what testers are and we are aware that things are still missing;
- it's still beta - you install at your own risk!
The version for Trainz 2019 was not a joke, moreover, from that moment it gets priority in development.
Credits: Michał Stobienia (kontousuniete_1885), Piotr Lenartowicz (Pitoras), Dawid Lorenc, Patryk Bednarczyk, Igor Sułek, Paweł Nowinowski
Cotterell is the first map by the UKDT. It is a left-path map based on the city of Bath, in south-west England. It consists of one line, running between the town centre and the University of Cotterell. The map was mainly built to test the ability of those of us in the UKDT (UK Design Team) to work together before moving on to a bigger project. We reckon it's been a success, so look forward to more coming soon!