Download: Oldtimer_Strassenbahn.zip (82 MB)
V 3.1 changes:
1. Remove the Chrono residue from the map, which can improve stability.
2. Replacing heavy Heir bushes with lighter counterparts.
3. Improvement of the distribution of lines 55, 156 and 160.
4. Improved Trollino scripts with experimental sounds.
5. Other not very spectacular patches.
First of all, you must delete the OMSI 2 \ maps \ Project_Lublin_2017 folder. Then unpack the package to the OMSI folder and overwrite the files.
Golczewo is a small town established in the interwar period, in the years 1921-1938, expanded in subsequent years. The city has its own public transport, operated by MZK Golczewo. The map contains six lines, 5 bus lines (including one night and express one) and one tram line. The road system is loosely modeled after Szczecin and other cities, and some areas are a real representation of real places in Poland.
15 - Koranowo Osiedlowa <=> Railway Station
travel time: approx. 24 min. one way; tramway
70 - North Gallery <=> Koronna
travel time: approx. 35 min. one way; express line
84 - North Gallery <=> Barges
travel time: approx. 18 min. one way
94 - Barges <=> Raptowskiego School
travel time: approx. 31-32 min. one way
96 - Roundabout of Cursed Soldiers <=> Railway Station
travel time: approx. 9 min. one way
537 - Koranowo <=> Raptowskiego School
travel time: approx. 35 min. one way; night line