OMSI 2 Buses
This mod adds the Flxible Metro Series from 1981-1994 to your OMSI fleet. To install, simply extract to your OMSI root folder.
- 13 distinct specifications and designs
- Multiple SEPTA and NJ Transit paints included
- Exteior announcements supported on Metro-D and Metro-E models
- all-door passenger exits
- Special thanks to:
- Khalis Ward
This mod is incomplete, and will no longer be supported by myself.
Download: Flxible_Metro_Series.7z (164 MB)
- New caps
- The body is baked
- New fonts for the EMU? Curtains in the cockpit and toner
- The braid and several hangings sre added
- The rooms are made with reference to repainting
- Well and a couple of repaints
Credits: On the screen, Rolls - Vlad_Dredd, Fonts for EMU - Sania1996
Download: MAZ_206.068_by_zazoka23.rar (114 MB)
Pack of 58 variants of MAN A20, A21, A37 and Neoplan N4516 busses.
That was long way for it, but finally - fully playable beta of NEOMAN Overhaul - 58 fully playable versions of A20, A21, A37 /and Neoplan N4516/ in diesel, CNG, LPG and Hybrid variants.
I'm releasing it just because I want you to sit in home, as now we have Coronavirus crisis in Europe. Nothing else to say there, so, have a safe (virtual) trip!
Download: Neoman_Overhaul.rar (977 MB)
– Added HBO
– Removed ASKP (entry-exit through all doors equally)
– Added seats for the driver (passcode corrected, as well as the sticker on capacity)
– Seats and doors from 2017 (seat textures)
– Repainting of the Nizhny Novgorod NPAT
– Added two static MUs (removable)
– All sorts of little things
Download: LiAZ_5292.67_2017.zip (154 MB)
Credits: Machine Time
Download: Hyundai_County.zip (33 MB)
It's finally here! I present to you the Volvo B7TL with Alexander ALX400 bodywork by V3D and the DigiBus team (But mainly by V3D). I used to drive these when they were brand-new back in 2000 and wanted to represent such an iconic bus in the world of OMSI 2 and I think that I've done it justice. Now you can enjoy it to for many years to come.
Download: ALX400 - Volvo B7TL by V3D v1.02.7z (111 MB)
The previously 'Donators Only' Regional ALX400 is now available for free and to all!To keep 3rd party file use to a minimum I have kept the ALX fairly simple. This means that I've only included the flip-dot matrix display, my own previously recorded engine sounds, a simple 4-speed Voith transmission and a new ticket machine.
Download: Regional_TransBus_ALX400_by_Belevenis_Design_v1.03.7z (178 MB)