Description: After a long time since I started to fumble with the model, today it is released, we have 2 versions, with D2066 and Voith, EEV and Euro 6 engines. The vehicle is standalone - it does not require a stand.
List of changes with the original model:
* Addition of 3 doors
* Replacement of seats on Kiel Ideo with SU Alterra
* Adding a monitor over the head of the driver with a view of the 3rd door
* Addition of CG and doorbell
* CG behaves in a real way, after disconnecting it does not close the door
* Addition of many new sounds
* 3 new setvars for split glass (Aragoka), CG for outdoor and small or large mirrors
* Addition of a built-in cabin (also Aragoka)
* Exchange of displays for Pixel LEDs
* Replaced doors with terrible, badly made V3D on those from Lion's MVG
* Definitely improved camera settings, built-in cabin does not bother, the first view to the right is slightly on the mirror, the second on the door, the third on the mirror backwards, the monitor and the mirror right.
* And a few other smaller details
Credits: Sobol, Aragok, Goppel, DaMace, ShitHappens, Raves, Automat