OMSI 2 Buses
How to start:
1. Lift the Pantographs
2. Switch on the battery (dashboard)
3. Turn on in turn in the sequence toggle switches: БКС-> Converter-> Dehumidifier
4. Switch on the main machine
5. Turn the control circuit key
6. Press the "Control" button
7. Wait until the air is pumped up to 8 kilograms-force per centimeter in the square.
Paradiso 1200 is a coach bus, produced from 1999 to 2006. It is a bus for medium and long distances. The bus has three versions, with automatic and manual gearbox.
Credits: Possato Jr., Fellype 3D, Cyrax Fox, Marcos Elias.
Download: MarcopoloG61200-MB-Possatto.rar (105 MB)
Winrar key: modshop1200mb
Description: *Only for OMSI2
Credits: BoYgod Studio
3D Transport Studio - Original Model
Man1333's Garage - Dash Object
MB Workshop - Sound & Tune
KT 4404 - Script
S3V15‧OMSI - Sound
M_3 Studio - Texture
Gx7767 Studio - Script
Bunny - Wheel Object
Download: MAN_24.310_12M_Berkhof_KMB Beta 0.1.rar (245 MB)
This is a modification to the original Citaro. Whilst this is a stand-alone bus, the credits to the original model go to Helvete 3D Studios.
Drag and drop the contents of the OMSI 2 folder in the archive into your OMSI 2 directory.
• Original Citaro - Helvete 3D Design (any relevant parties as well)
• Modification - Lowlander21Studios
Permission was given by Helvete 3D Design on his Facebook page for anyone to edit and upload their own modified versions of his Citaro Facelift.
Download: Citaro_Release.zip (239 MB)