Description: Here is our Urbino 12/18 Hybrid. We have rebuilt the Urbino from Alterr to a hybrid or just put a roof structure on top. Of course we also added an original hybrid sound, what would a hybrid be without the right sound?
1. First you go into the Omsi directory and search for the Solaris BVG under Vehicles, you copy the folder and then reinsert it
2. Then rename the copy to Solaris Hybrid
3. Then you delete all BUS files
4. Then you open the ZIP folder that you have downloaded
5. Take the Solaris Hybrid folder and unzip it to the folder you renamed. If he asks to overwrite existing files, then please execute
6. Now you can start Omsi and check if the Urbino 12 Hybrid and the Urbino 18 Hybrid appear under Solaris Hybrid.
If you have done everything right everything should run smoothly.
Solaris Urbino Model: Made by Alterr
Hybrid Aufbau: Made by Teilebörse Vbus
Hybrid Sound: Made by deinrepaint24.de
Hybrid Repaint: Made by deinrepaint 24.de
Download: solarishybrid1218version20.zip (77.4 MB)